You’ve made more than just great memories in your home. Turn the equity you’ve built into cash you can use for anything.
- Competitive Rates
- Local Processing
- Quick Decisions
- Turn your home equity into a lump sum of cash you can use
- Competitive rates for several short-term or one-time needs:
- Education expenses
- Major life events
- Home remodel projects
- Debt consolidation
- And much more
- The existing equity in your home is used as collateral backing
- Accommodating repayment terms that work uniquely for you
- Standard closing costs will be paid by the Credit Union (appraisal and recording fees may be an additional cost) 1
- The interest paid might be tax deductible2
- Quick, local decision-making and processing
- Attentive, friendly service from start to finish
- The property must be a 1-4 family owner-occupied residence.
- Accommodating repayment terms that work uniquely for you.
- Use the existing equity in your home - up to 90% of the value - as collateral
Connect an Account for Our Best Rate
Set up automatic payments form your St. Mary's account to enjoy our best rates.
1 Standard closing costs will be paid by the Credit Union when the loan request is less than $400,000 with a combined loan to value that does not exceed 80%. If the Credit Union is unable to determine a value or the loan request is equal to or greater than $400,000 or greater than 80% combined loan to value an appraisal is required at your expense. The costs may range from $400.00 to $1,000.00. These fees must be paid at application.
If applicable you will be responsible for any fees associated with delivering clear and marketable title, including but not limited to discharges and Trust related fees. These costs may range from $100.00 to $1,000.00.
2Consult a tax advisor.