Build your savings with tiered dividends — the higher your balance, the higher your rate.
- Tiered Dividends
- Direct Check Writing
- No Monthly Service Fee
- Competitive, tiered rates — higher balances earn higher rates
- No monthly service fee
- Enjoy flexibility with enhanced access to funds:
- Direct check-writing ability
- 6 free transactions per month by electronic pre-authorization, telephone, checks, drafts, debit cards, or other similar order; $5 per transaction in excess thereafter*
- Free digital banking services, including:
- Free online banking
- Free mobile banking
- Free eStatements
- Free mobile deposit
- Register here for digital business banking
- Nationwide surcharge-free ATM usage via the CO-OP® and SUM® networks
- $5,000 minimum deposit to open
*$5 per withdrawal in excess thereafter; more than 3 months of excess withdrawals in a three month period and account will convert to a Business Checking Account.
The Unlawful Internet Gambling Enforcement Act, signed into law in 2006, prohibits any person engaged in the business of betting or wagering (as defined in the Act) from knowingly accepting payments in connection with the participation of another person in unlawful Internet gambling. The Department of the Treasury and the Federal Reserve Board have issued a joint final rule, Regulation GG, to implement this Act.
As defined Regulation GG, unlawful Internet gambling means to "place, receive or otherwise knowingly transmit a bet or wager by any means which involves the use, at least in part, of the Internet where such bet or wager is unlawful under any applicable Federal or State law in the State or Tribal lands in which the bet or wager is initiated, received or otherwise made". As a member of St. Mary's Credit Union, these restricted transactions are prohibited from being processed through your account or banking relationship with us. If you do engage in an Internet gambling business and open a new account with us, we will ask that you provide evidence of your legal capacity to do so.