As the #1 SBA CU Lender in MA for 8 years in a row, you can trust us to secure the financing your small business needs to grow.
- Recognized by the SBA
- Competitive Rates
- Lower Down Payments
- Extended Terms
- Available for entrepreneurs, start-ups, and existing businesses
- Government-assisted programs for businesses that might otherwise have difficulty getting approved
- Competitive rates for a wide range of business needs:
- Commercial real estate purchases
- Construction financing
- Business acquisition or expansion
- Equipment/inventory purchases
- Working capital
- And more
- A wide range of lending options available
- Generally lower down payments and extended terms
- Additional considerations taken when deciding maturity1
- Quick, local decision-making and processing
- Attentive, friendly service from start to finish
Work with an Award-Winning Team
We’re proud to have been named Massachusetts Credit Union of Year by the SBA for eight years straight.
1Loan maturities are based on the ability to repay, the purpose of the loan proceeds, and the useful life of the assets financed.