With no monthly fee, no balance requirements, and 100 free checks written per statement cycle, this account keeps the cost of doing business to a minimum.
- 100 Free Checks Written Per Statement Cycle
- No Minimum Balance Requirements
- Free Digital Banking
- Ideal for businesses with smaller transaction volumes
- No monthly service fee
- No minimum balance requirements
- 100 free checks written per statement cycle; 30¢ for each check thereafter
- Free first order of checks (up to $100)
- Free digital banking services, including:
- Free online banking & bill pay
- Free mobile banking
- Free eStatements
- Free mobile deposit
- Register here for digital business banking
- Online cash management available
- $10 minimum deposit to open
- Free ATM usage at all St. Mary's ATMs, CO-OP Network and SUM network ATMs
The Unlawful Internet Gambling Enforcement Act, signed into law in 2006, prohibits any person engaged in the business of betting or wagering (as defined in the Act) from knowingly accepting payments in connection with the participation of another person in unlawful Internet gambling. The Department of the Treasury and the Federal Reserve Board have issued a joint final rule, Regulation GG, to implement this Act.
As defined Regulation GG, unlawful Internet gambling means to "place, receive or otherwise knowingly transmit a bet or wager by any means which involves the use, at least in part, of the Internet where such bet or wager is unlawful under any applicable Federal or State law in the State or Tribal lands in which the bet or wager is initiated, received or otherwise made". As a member of St. Mary's Credit Union, these restricted transactions are prohibited from being processed through your account or banking relationship with us. If you do engage in an Internet gambling business and open a new account with us, we will ask that you provide evidence of your legal capacity to do so.