Spend, earn, and even save with a single piece of plastic. Your St. Mary’s debit card was designed for more than just convenience.
- Free Mastercard® debit card accepted around the globe and online
- Available to both personal and business members
- No annual or transaction fees
- Use your card to qualify for Kasasa® checking rewards
- Purchases appear on your account statement for easier tracking
- Safer and more convenient than carrying cash or using checks
- Eliminate cost of purchasing checks
- 24/7 access to funds via ATM withdrawals
- Free ATM usage at all St. Mary's ATMs, CO-OP® Network and SUM® network ATMs
- Easily replace your card if lost or stolen
Earn as You Spend
- Free service that automatically “rounds up” your debit card transactions
- Extra change is transferred overnight to a connected St. Mary’s account
- Helps your savings grow even more quickly
- Available to any member with a personal checking account and debit card
Want to Sign Up?
Call our Member Solutions Center at 508-490-8000 or simply visit a branch today
At St. Mary's Credit Union, keeping your accounts and your identity secure are of the utmost importance. That's why we sometimes place blocks on particular merchants or locations where high levels of fraudulent activity are reported. We work closely with MasterCard to monitor current fraud patterns and add or remove blocks as these patterns change.
If we detect suspicious activity, you may receive a text message or phone call with details about the transaction. Simply respond to the text message "YES" to confirm the charge was authorized or "NO" to let us know the charge was NOT authorized.
If you are planning to use your St. Mary's Credit Union debit card outside of Massachusetts or if you are traveling abroad, please let us know so we can ensure that your card is ready for travel. You can provide us with your travel plans by visiting the Banking Services in Online or Mobile Banking, calling our Member Solutions Center at 508-490-8000 or by visiting any of our convenient branch locations. You can also use any of these options to update or add your cell phone number.
Debit Card Guide to Mastercard Benefits (as of July 1, 2019)