With digital banking, you can manage money straight from your office.
- Free, secure, and easy-to-use 24 hours a day from anywhere with internet access
- Access eStatements
- View account balances and 18 months of transaction histories
- Transfer funds between accounts (one-time and recurring transfers)
- View cleared checks
- Make payments to St. Mary's Credit Union loans
- And more
- Pay one-time or recurring bills with ease:
- Schedule payments in advance
- Set up payment reminders
- Ensure payments are received on time
- Have all payee information in one convenient place
- Avoid paper clutter
- More secure than paper billing
- Print or download to popular financial management software like Quickbooks and Quicken
1Bill payment services are only available on checking accounts. Money market and savings accounts are not eligible for bill payments.
- Fast, free, and secure service for businesses enrolled in online banking1
- Easily keep track of your finances — even on the go:
- View account balances
- Review transaction histories
- Transfer funds between SMCU accounts
- Receive alerts - balance and transactions
- Pay bills2,3
- Use this service in four convenient ways:
Mobile Banking How-To’s
Ready to learn the ropes of our mobile app? Check out how to make transfers, look at your accounts, and more.
For more information on Mobile, Text, and Tablet Banking, be sure to visit our FAQ.
- Securely deposit checks anytime, anywhere from your mobile phone
- Save time, avoid unnecessary trips to a branch
- Checks are deposited quickly and securely
Once you have installed the SMCU Mobile Banking app onto your device, you can begin using Mobile Deposit. Follow the steps below to submit a check for deposit.
1. Make sure the back of the check is endorsed with:
- The words "For SMCU Mobile Deposit Only"
- Followed by your signature
- PLEASE NOTE: If the back of the check is not properly endorsed, it may be rejected from processing.
2. Log onto the SMCU Mobile Banking app on your device.
3. Select "Deposit a Check" from the menu options within the app.
4. Follow the onscreen instructions to select the correct deposit account, enter the amount of your check, and photograph the front and back of your check. Then, confirm your deposit. Please refer to our Funds Availability Policy to determine when your deposit will be available for use.
5. Please keep your paper check until funds are posted to your account.
For more information on Mobile Deposit, be sure to visit our FAQ.
1Wireless carrier data rates may apply.
2Bill payment services are only available on checking accounts. Money market and savings accounts are not eligible for bill payments.
3Mobile Bill Pay is designed to work with your existing billers. To add a new biller or update an existing biller's information, please use Bill Pay within Online Banking
- Save paper and save the environment
- Fast, free, and easy alternative to paper statements
- Easier to retrieve info when needed
- Reduce chances of fraud and identity theft
- Arrive faster than paper statements
- Simplify recordkeeping
- Easily access past statements
- Ability to download for permanent storage or print if needed
- Receive email notice when new eStatement is ready
For more information on eStatements, be sure to visit our FAQ.