At SMCU All Deposits are insured in full, without limit, without exception!
Enjoy the protection and peace of mind that comes from total deposit insurance. SMCU is a member of the National Credit Union Administration (NCUA) which insures depositors up to $250,000. We are also members of the Massachusetts Credit Union Share Insurance Corporation (MSIC), which insures all deposits and interest not covered by the NCUA, without limit, without exception. You are guaranteed total protection of all deposit accounts.
- Deposits Insured in Full – By being a member of both the NCUA and MSIC, 100% of deposits are insured in full regardless of balance for personal, business, and non-profit accounts at St. Mary’s Credit Union.
- All Deposit Accounts Are Covered – Whether you have checking accounts, savings accounts, certificates of deposit (CDs), money market deposit accounts, or retirement deposit accounts (IRAs), your accounts are insured in full.
- No Enrollment Necessary – As a depositor at SMCU, your coverage begins as soon as you open a deposit account and there are no applications, forms, or any paperwork involved.
- No Cost or Fees – This is a perk for depositors with us, and we’ve got every one of your pennies covered.
- Peace of Mind – No depositor has ever lost a penny in a bank insured by both the NCUA and MSIC.
At St. Mary's Credit Union we have you covered.