The higher your home’s energy efficiency, the lower your utility bills. Save even more if you qualify for the 0% APR interest Mass Save HEAT Loan Program!
The Mass Save HEAT Loan Program provides you with the opportunity to apply for a 0% APR interest loan from St. Mary's Credit Union to assist with the installation of qualified energy efficient improvements in your home.
- 0% Interest
- Energy Efficient
- Applies to owner-occupied 1-4 family residences only
- Must obtain a Mass Save Home Energy Assessment
Eligible energy efficiency improvements include:
- Attic, Wall, and Basement Insulation
- High Efficiency Heating Systems
- Central Air Conditioning / Air Source Heat Pumps
- Ductless Mini Split Heat Pumps
- High Efficiency Domestic Hot Water Systems
- Solar Hot Water Systems
- 7-Day Digital & Wi Fi Thermostats
- ENERGY STAR® Qualified Replacement Windows
- You must sign up for a Home Energy Assessment through Mass Save.
- A Mass Save representative will assess your energy efficiency improvement needs and determine what improvements are eligible for financing. The representative will provide a HEAT Loan Intake Form, Program Steps, and Minimum Standards and Requirements.
- Obtain written contractor price proposal(s) for the installation of the improvements.
- Forward the proposal(s) for review and approval to your Mass Save HEAT Loan representative along with the HEAT Loan Intake Form.
- Once approved you will receive a HEAT Loan Authorization Form.
- Finalize the loan and obtain two-party checks.
- Measures are installed and Mass Save conducts a post-installation inspection on the installed improvements.
- After satisfactory inspection, sign check over to contractor and any additional rebates are processed.