Manage your finances right at your fingertips. With our digital banking services, your phone or computer is like a mini St. Mary’s Credit Union branch.
- Free, secure, and easy-to-use service for St. Mary’s Credit Union members
- Manage a number of banking activities anytime, anywhere with internet access:
- Access eStatements
- View account balances and history
- Transfer funds between accounts (one-time and recurring transfers)
- View checks written
- Make loan payments
- And more
- Pay one-time or recurring bills with ease:
- Schedule payments in advance
- Set up payment reminders
- Ensure payments are received on time
- Have all payee information in one convenient place
- Retain funds until paper drafts are presented for payment
- Avoid paper clutter
- More secure than paper billing
- Make more time for yourself; fewer branch trips necessary
- Print or download to popular financial management software
- Fast, free, and secure service for members1
- Available to personal and business members
- Easily keep track of your finances — even on the go:
- View account balances
- Review history
- Transfer funds between accounts
- Receive alerts
- Pay bills2
- Available via any web-enabled mobile device
- Use this service in four convenient ways:
- Save valuable time and effort; avoid an extra trip to a branch
Mobile Banking How-To’s
Ready to learn the ropes of our mobile app? Check out how to make transfers, look at your accounts, and more. Visit our How-To page now.
For more information on Mobile, Text, and Tablet Banking, be sure to visit our FAQ.
- Deposit checks anytime, anywhere from your mobile phone
- Free service for members with a St. Mary’s Credit Union checking account
- Deposit your check with a few taps of your finger
- Save time, avoid unnecessary trips to a branch
Once you have installed the SMCU Mobile Banking app onto your device, you can begin using Mobile Deposit. Follow the steps below to submit a check for deposit.
1. Make sure the back of the check is endorsed with:
- The words "For SMCU Mobile Deposit Only"
- Followed by your signature
- PLEASE NOTE: If the back of the check is not properly endorsed, it may be rejected from processing.
2. Log onto the SMCU Mobile Banking app on your device.
3. Select "Deposit a Check" from the menu options within the app.
4. Follow the onscreen instructions to select the correct deposit account, enter the amount of your check, and photograph the front and back of your check. Then, confirm your deposit. Please refer to our Funds Availability Policy to determine when your deposit will be available for use.
5. Please keep your paper check until funds are posted to your account.
For more information on Mobile Deposit, be sure to visit our FAQ.
1Wireless carrier data rates may apply.
2Bill payment services are only available on checking accounts. Money market and savings accounts are not eligible for bill payments.
- Free, secure and easy to access to 24 months of statements 24/7
- Reduce the chances of fraud and identity theft by eliminating the possibility of your financial information getting lost or stolen in the mail
- Minimize paper consumption, saving trees and reducing your carbon footprint
- Arrive faster than paper statements
- Ability to download for permanent storage or print if needed
- Receive email notice when new eStatement is ready
For more information on eStatements, be sure to visit our FAQ.