Secure Email Instructions
Did you know that St. Mary's Credit Union offers a secure email function? Secure email is an easy and safe way to send emails containing sensitive information to our Member Service Center. Secure email is encrypted with the same security as our Online Banking service.
To use Secure Email for contacting our Member Service Center:
- Login to your St. Mary's Online Banking account.
- Click on the [number] link at the top of the screen that tells you that you have secure messages waiting for you.
- Click on the "Compose" tab inside the Secure Email box.
- Type in your subject line and compose your secure message. Then, click the "Send" at the top right corner of the screen.
- That's it! You will receive a response from a Member Service Center Representative within 1 business day.
If you have any questions about this process, please call our Member Service Center at (866) 585-7628.