Apple Pay, Google Pay and Samsung Pay are three convenient mobile wallet options that allow you to make secure purchases with your St. Mary's Credit Union debit or credit card straight from your supported device.
When you make a purchase using Apple Pay, Google Pay or Samsung Pay, none of your personal or card information is stored on your device, so each transaction you make is secure. Visit the tabs below to learn about each mobile wallet option, then enroll your card to get started today!
- Make purchases safely and securely with your compatible devices
- Available with your St. Mary's Credit Union debit card or credit card
- Pay in store, online or within participating apps
- Accepted at grocery stores, hotels, restaurants and millions of other retailers
About Apple Pay
- Available on iPhone 6 or newer, Apple Watch, iPad Air 2, iPad mini 3
- Also available to use within certain apps and on the web with Safari
How to Enroll
- Open Apple Wallet on your iPhone.
- Tap Add Credit or Debit Card. If you’re already using Apple Pay, click the “+” sign on the top of your screen.
- Tap Next. Scan the card you want to add, verify the card information, and enter your card expiration date and the three-digit security code (CVV) on the back of the card.
- Agree to the Terms and Conditions and your card will be added to your Apple Wallet. If you receive a message to contact us to verify your card for Apple Pay, this is not unusual. Please call our Member Service Center at 866-585-7628 during normal business hours.
- Remember to make your St. Mary’s CU debit or credit card your default payment card for Apple Pay! Simply go to Settings – Wallet & Apple Pay, tap on Default Card, and select your St. Mary’s CU card.
How to Pay
You can pay anywhere Apple Pay contactless payments are accepted. Just look for one of the symbols below at checkout.
With iPhone: Hold your iPhone near the contactless reader with your finger on Touch ID. A subtle vibration and beep will let you know your payment information was successfully sent.
With Apple Watch: Double-click the side button and hold the display within an inch of the contactless reader. A gentle tap will confirm that your payment information was successfully sent.
In apps: Tap the “Buy with Apply Pay” button, verify your information, and then place your finger on Touch ID to complete the purchase.
Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone and iPad are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. Apple Pay and Touch ID are trademarks of Apple Inc.
About Google Pay
- Available on any NFC-enabled Android devices running KitKat or higher.
- Also available to use within apps and online using Chrome
Note: Google Pay has replaced Android Pay.
How to Enroll
- Install the Google Pay app from Google Play.
- Add your St. Mary's Credit Union debit card or credit card.
- That's it! You're ready to start using Google Pay in stores, in apps, and online.
How to Pay
You can pay anywhere Google Pay contactless payments are accepted. Just look for one of the symbols below at checkout. Remember to make your St. Mary's Credit Union card your default payment for the most seamless transaction using Google Pay.
In stores: Wake up and unlock your phone. Hold the back of your phone against the contactless payment terminal. If prompted, choose "Credit" regardless of your type of card. For debit transactions, you may have to enter your PIN. Wait until you see a check mark and you're done!
In apps or online: At checkout, touch the Google Pay purchase button. Please note, you may be asked to pick a payment method and enter your shipping address before confirming your order.
For more information about Google Pay, visit https://pay.google.com/about/.
Google, the Google logo and Google Pay are trademarks of Google Inc.
About Samsung Pay
- Available on Galaxy S7 edge, Galaxy S7, Galaxy S6 edge+, Galaxy Note5, Galaxy s6 edge, Galaxy S6 active, Galaxy S6, Gear S2 (Beta with NFC only), and now Gear S3
- Also available within apps, using simple fingerprint authentication
How to Enroll
- Find the Samsung Pay app pre-installed on your phone or download it from Google Play.
- Scan your fingerprint and enter a pin, so you can authenticate future purchases.
- Snap a picture of your St. Mary's Credit Union card.
- That's it! You're ready to start using Samsung Pay.
How to Pay
You can pay anywhere Samsung Pay contactless payments are accepted. Just look for one of the symbols below at checkout.
In stores: Access your Favorite Cards by swiping up from the bottom of your screen. Swipe to your St. Mary's Credit Union card. Use your fingerprint or Samsung Pay PIN to verify your identity. Then, place the back of your device against the contactless payment terminal. Follow any instructions on the payment terminal to complete your transaction.
In apps: Simply select Samsung Pay at checkout and use your fingerprint to authenticate the purchase
For more information about Samsung Pay, visit http://www.samsung.com/us/samsung-pay.
Samsung, Samsung Pay are trademarks or registered trademarks of Samsung Electronics Co., LTD.