Apple Pay is a convenient way to make purchases with your St. Mary's Credit Union debit or credit card.
Once you’re enrolled, you can pay with just a touch of your finger on your supported Apple® device. Simply hold your device near a contactless reader with your finger on the Touch ID to make your purchase. None of your personal or card information is stored on your device, so each transaction you make is secure.
Apple Pay is a fast, easy and safe way to pay. Enroll your St. Mary’s Credit Union debit or credit card to get started today!
- An easy, secure and private way to make purchases
- Purchases can be made using a St. Mary's Credit Union debit card or credit card
- Available on iPhone 6 or newer, Apple Watch, iPad Air 2, iPad mini 3, and within certain apps
- Accepted at grocery stores, hotels, restaurants and millions of other retailers
For more information about Apple Pay, visit www.apple.com/apple-pay
- Open Apple Wallet on your iPhone.
- Tap Add Credit or Debit Card. If you’re already using Apple Pay, click the “+” sign on the top of your screen.
- Tap Next. Scan the card you want to add, verify the card information, and enter your card expiration date and the three-digit security code (CVV) on the back of the card.
- Agree to the Terms and Conditions and your card will be added to your Apple Wallet. If you receive a message to contact us to verify your card for Apple Pay, this is not unusual. Please call our Member Service Center at 866-585-7628 during normal business hours.
- Remember to make your St. Mary’s CU debit or credit card your default payment card for Apple Pay! Simply go to Settings – Wallet & Apple Pay, tap on Default Card, and select your St. Mary’s CU card.
You can pay anywhere Apple Pay contactless payments are accepted. Just look for one of the symbols below at checkout.
With iPhone: Hold your iPhone near the contactless reader with your finger on Touch ID. A subtle vibration and beep will let you know your payment information was successfully sent.
With Apple Watch: Double-click the side button and hold the display within an inch of the contactless reader. A gentle tap will confirm that your payment information was successfully sent.
In apps: Tap the “Buy with Apply Pay” button, verify your information, and then place your finger on Touch ID to complete the purchase.
Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone and iPad are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. Apple Pay and Touch ID are trademarks of Apple Inc.