Independent Savings combines the high-interest earning of a certificate of deposit and the withdrawal flexibility of a savings account. This account allows for one initial deposit and unlimited withdrawals without penalties.*
With a minimum deposit of $10,000, your balance will earn an interest rate of 2.25% APY.** Plus, you'll have the peace-of-mind knowing your deposit is insured for your entire balance.
Check out our current rates and visit your nearest branch to open an Independent Savings today.
- A high dividend-earning savings account
- Required minimum opening deposit of $10,000, maximum initial deposit of $250,000
- Only one single initial deposit into account is allowed
- Unlimited, penalty-free withdrawals*
- Free online banking, mobile banking and telephone banking
- Free ATM card available
- Deposit insurance of all balances through NCUA and MSIC
- Limited to one account per tax reported owner. Consumer accounts only.
*Unlimited withdrawals that are made in person at the credit union, by mail, or by ATM. Federal regulation limits pre-authorized withdrawals, telephone and internet transfers to 6 per month.
**APY= Annual Percentage Yield. 2.25% APY for deposits with a minimum daily balance of $10,000 or more. Minimum deposit of $10,000 to open the account. Maximum deposit allowed $250,000. No additional deposits allowed into account. Rate in effect through December 31, 2018 and then subject to change at any time. Dividends are compounded daily and credited to account monthly. APYs assume that funds remain on deposit for one year. Accrued dividends are forfeited if account is closed prior to monthly dividend posting. Fees may reduce earnings. A $3 service charge per monthly statement cycle will apply if the daily account balance falls below $100.00. Service charge is waived with selection of eStatements. Membership eligibility is required. Limit one per tax reported owner. Consumer Accounts only. Details of rates, requirements, and terms and conditions are provided at account opening.