Home Equity Lines and Loans
A home equity line or loan is a smart choice when you want to finance a large expense at a low interest rate. If you need to consolidate debt, make home improvements, or pay for college or medical expenses, tapping into the dormant equity in your home can help you get the funding that you need.
A home equity line of credit has a variable interest rate and comes with checks, so you can use these funds whenever you need. In comparison, a home equity loan delivers the entire amount of the loan in one lump sum up front, and the interest rate is fixed for the life of the loan. Talk to a Lending Specialist today at (866) 585-7628 and find out which option is the best for your needs and budget.
If you need to access cash quickly for a large purchase or unexpected expense, a home equity line of credit lets you get the money you need without having to reapply every time you need it. Put your home's equity to work for you!
- GREAT RATES - Prime Rate as published in the Wall Street Journal minus 50 basis points (.50) for the life of the loan, subject to minimum interest rate of 4.50% and maximum rate of 12.00%.
- Ideal for immediate cash needs
- Convenience checks to use as needed
- Only pay interest on what you use
- Re-use as needed without re-applying
- Competitive variable interest rate
- Use funds for any purpose
- Receive money up front as a lump sum
- Low, fixed rate for the term of the loan
- Flexible terms and affordable payments
- Local decision-making
- Interest may be tax deductible*
Check out our current rates.
*Consult a tax advisor