Bank your way with St. Mary's Credit Union. Our Gateway Youth Checking is specially-designed for young adults ages 16 to 22 — this free account has everything you need to get started on the right foot!
You'll enjoy perks such as reimbursements on ATM fees from other financial institutions (up to $15 monthly!) with no minimum balance requirements. Plus, you'll have a variety of free convenient services to help you simplify your banking — including on-the-go mobile banking, mobile deposit, and more. Stay on top of your finances with Gateway Youth Checking, and open your account today!
- Must be age 16-22 to open Gateway Checking Account*
- Must enroll account for free eStatements
- No balance requirements
- No monthly service fees
- Up to $15 of ATM fees charged by other financial institutions reimbursed every statement cycle
- Free Online Banking
- Free Bill Pay (must be 18 or older to enroll)
- Free Mobile Banking, Tablet Banking and Mobile Deposit
- Free MasterCard® debit or ATM card
- No foreign ATM fees charged by St. Mary's
- Free ATM usage at all St. Mary's ATMs, CO-OP Network and SUM network ATMs
- Unlimited free check writing
- Free first order of checks
- Deposit insurance of all balances through NCUA and MSIC
- Only $10.00 minimum deposit to open
- Debit Card Guide to Mastercard Benefits (as of July 1, 2019)
*Gateway Youth Checking account is limited to one account per eligible member. Account requires a parent or legal guardian as a joint account holder if the primary account holder is under age 18. Must be at least 18 years old to open an account online.