In response to the Coronavirus Pandemic, St. Mary's is temporarily making a Member Hardship Loan available to its members to assist you in these difficult financial times*
What do you need to know about our Member Hardship Loan?
St. Mary's Credit Union's Member Hardship Loan*
- Maximum Amount: $2,000.00
- Maximum Term: 24 Months, no prepayment penalty
- Interest rate: 6.00%APR*, regardless of applicant's credit score
- Days to 1st Payment: 90 days*
To apply, simply click here for our "Member Hardship Loan" online application. If you have questions about this product, please call our Member Solutions Center at 508-490-8000 and speak with one of our representatives.
* APR=Annual Percentage Rate. For existing members only. For Consumers only. One (1) Hardship Loan per member only. Effective date April 17, 2020. No down payment required. Default term is 24 months. No payment due for 90 days from the date the Member Hardship Loan is signed. The first payment will be applied to the interest that has accrued from the date the loan is funded and then to any principal due. Rates and terms may change at any time without notice. Offer may be withdrawn at any time.