Certificates are an excellent way to save since they earn higher rates than regular savings, and they are locked for specific terms to help you meet your business goals. St. Mary's CU offers a variety of rates and terms on certificates and jumbo certificates.
With our special 30-month Bump-Up certificate, members can convert the interest rate one time during the term if a higher rate becomes available. Come see us to learn how a certificate can boost your business' bottom line.
Take a look at our current rates.
- Earn higher dividends than with regular savings
- Competitive fixed interest rate
- Interest compounded daily and credited monthly
- Terms from 3 months to 5 years
- Automatic renewal at maturity for greater convenience
- Dividends transferred to another St. Mary's account or issued by check
- Free online banking
- Free mobile banking
- Free eStatements
- Free 24-hour S.M.A.R.T Line Telephone Banking System
- $500 minimum deposit to open a regular certificate
- $100,000 minimum deposit to open a jumbo certificate
The Unlawful Internet Gambling Enforcement Act, signed into law in 2006, prohibits any person engaged in the business of betting or wagering (as defined in the Act) from knowingly accepting payments in connection with the participation of another person in unlawful Internet gambling. The Department of the Treasury and the Federal Reserve Board have issued a joint final rule, Regulation GG, to implement this Act.
As defined Regulation GG, unlawful Internet gambling means to "place, receive or otherwise knowingly transmit a bet or wager by any means which involves the use, at least in part, of the Internet where such bet or wager is unlawful under any applicable Federal or State law in the State or Tribal lands in which the bet or wager is initiated, received or otherwise made". As a member of St. Mary's Credit Union, these restricted transactions are prohibited from being processed through your account or banking relationship with us. If you do engage in an Internet gambling business and open a new account with us, we will ask that you provide evidence of your legal capacity to do so.