We offer affordable personal loan options based on each member's unique circumstances and requirements. We can help you with debt consolidation, tuition, automobile or home repairs, tax payments, medical bills, or any other financial need.
Our competitive loan rates are based on credit score, and because our decisions are made locally, our application turnaround time is extremely fast. It's safe and easy to apply online. You can also call (866) 585-7628 or come by and talk to one of our loan experts.
- Get up to $15,000 in financing
- Apply in person or securely online
- Competitive interest rates
- Wide range of terms and payment options
- Servicing from St. Mary's CU for the life of the loan
- Quick approvals with local decision-making
Check out our current rates.
- Deposit Secured Loans
With a St. Mary's Credit Union deposit secured loan you can borrow on your own money, deposited into a certificate account, to pay bills and build credit. We won't check your credit, and interest rates are typically lower than with unsecured personal loans. The principal balance in the certificate must be equal to or greater than 105% of the balance of the loan.
- Lower rates than personal loans
- Fast application turnaround
- No credit check required
- Fixed rate of interest at 2.50% above the Certificate dividend rate
- As payments are made on the loan, the money in the certificate becomes liquid
- Maximum loan amount is $100,000
- Certificate will be retained by the loan department during the term of the loan
- Simple, standardized repayment terms
- Repayment period of 5 years or the term of the certificate, whichever is less, for loans paid monthly
- Repayment period of the term of the certificate or 1 year for single payment loans